Today, I have another Lumibricks set to review - the Greenway Clinic. I bought this set a couple of weeks ago, and my son and I built it together over the span of a few days. What do we think of it? Read on to find out!
Note: If you decide to give Lumibricks a try, please consider using my affiliate link. This particular set was purchased by me and is not sponsored in any way. For more Lumibricks content (plus board games), check out my Instagram account.The Greenway Clinic clocks in at just shy of 3,000 pieces. With a release date of 2026, this is the newest offering in the Town Life series of sets from Lumibricks.
One of my main complaints about earlier Lumibricks/Funwhole sets is that I often felt there weren't enough included minifigures in the set. That isn't a problem with the Greenway Clinic. Here, you get six minifigures with great torso prints (just look at the nurse's scrubs, for example).
My son and I enjoyed building the Greenway Clinic from start to finish. There are so many interesting details in every nook and cranny of the set! The only issue was a slight quality control problem:
The malformed plate wasn't a real issue since it's used as a support for the floor above it (and thus, isn't actually seen by people looking at the set). I was also missing a single 1x2 plate in dark grey, but there was an extra 1x2 light grey plate, so I made do (again, I was able to hide the wrong color in the bottom of the elevator where it wasn't visible). No real harm here, but no one wants missing or broken pieces in their brand new sets!
I should mention that every bit of printed material you see is, in fact, a printed piece. There are no stickers in the set (which, along with the lights, puts Lumibricks head and shoulders above most other brick brands)! The set even includes four "wellness cards" as a fun little bonus (see below).
Each card has a picture of a puppy on the front and a bit of motivational wisdom on the backside. Of the four backsides, I think I most resonate with the dog staring at the butterflies: "When I put down the screen, the world begins to speak again." Ironic, I suppose, since I'm writing this review on a screen (and you are reading it on a screen), but as a father, I definitely feel the screen overload in the world and try to disconnect when I can!
Look at all of the details packed into each room! Even the walls that swing open have (printed) posters on them.
This is as flawless a modular building as I've ever built (from any brand). The Greenway Clinic instantly catapults to the top of my list of favorite buildings in my collection. I would put this on par with the best of the LEGO brand modular buildings (and probably above those because of the included light kit)!
Reminder: If you'd like to save 10% on your order (and help me out), please use my affiliate link. This particular set was purchased by me and is not sponsored in any way.











Comments
Post a Comment