A Very LEGO Christmas!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  I know I sure did.  In fact, this year might have set a record for the number of baseball cards that I got (all of which you'll eventually see posted over at my baseball card blog).  I also got a couple of things for this blog...

Yeah!  That's my fourth modular set that I own (it goes with the Pet Shop, Palace Cinema, and Fire Brigade).  I have a review for my Fire Brigade ready to go on this blog - and the Palace Cinema review has the pictures all taken but I haven't yet written the review.  Once those are both posted, you can expect me to build the Grand Emporium - and of course offer up my review of that set as well!

I also got one other LEGO set - the small Tanker Truck set you see in the photo.  As a kid, I always wanted a tanker truck but I never had one...now I do!  You can expect a full review of that set (plus even more sets from my childhood) as we move into 2014!

Comments