2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 12

Amazingly, we are already halfway through the 2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar.  What will today bring?  You'll find out just past the spoiler-free image!


Today's build was kind of a dud, if I being honest.  Behold Day 12's "build."


Yeah, that's the tiniest bit of ice you've ever seen to go along with the tiniest snowman that you've ever seen.  Throw in a knapsack with a couple of ice skates and that's it for today.  All that being said, the build doesn't look half bad once you add in some other bits from some of the earlier days of the calendar.


I do like the snowman's body piece, that's a new one for my collection I think.  If nothing else, it's a festive addition to the layout - and hopefully tomorrow's build will be better (they can't all be amazing I guess)!

Comments