2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 03

Another day into December, another Advent Calendar build to discover...but not until we get past our spoiler-free image for the day.



So, what does Day 3 bring us after two days of wonderful builds (each of which I gave a 5/5)?  Behold, Santa's brick built reindeer:



At least now we know what the sign is for from yesterday's build.  Actually, I guess I don't know for sure.  Is the sign saying to go that direction to see the reindeer and sleigh OR is the sign for the reindeer telling them which way to go?  You could interpret it either way I think.



As for the reindeer build, it's another solid mini build.  I think I actually prefer it to the snowman, and while maybe that snowman is more deserving of a 4/5, I went 5/5 for that originally and I'm sticking with the 5/5s for the reindeer grade.  That's right, this year's LEGO City Advent Calendar has started out with three 5/5 builds in a row - can't ask for more than that (and also, still no minifigures which seems strange but I'm not complaining)!  

Come back tomorrow to see what Day 4 brings us (at least, I hope I'll have a chance to show off tomorrow's build tomorrow...work might be crazy so maybe I'll do another two-for-one post on Tuesday).  We'll see, I'll do my best!

Comments

  1. Solid reindeer. I like how they used three different shades of brown tiles to give it more detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment