2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 04

December is moving along quickly, as it always does!  Today's the 4th and I'm (barely) getting today's LEGO Advent Calendar posted in time.  What did we get today?  You'll see right after today's spoiler-free image:



Today, we got our first minifigure of this year's calendar and it's a nice one:



Yep, a hockey player complete with shoulder pads, helmet & visor, hockey stick, skates, and puck.  I love getting a minifigure with full accessories so kudos once again to LEGO for delivering a 5/5 build for the day.  

If you keeping track of my scores, we are a perfect four-for-four on 5/5 builds!  Here's the full calendar thus far:



I wonder if our hockey player is pretending that snowman is his competition?

Comments

  1. Although the shoulder pads on top of the shirt look a little weird (to me)... I do like the hockey stick and puck accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely looks more like a suit of armor as opposed to proper sport shoulder pads, I agree!

      Delete

Post a Comment