2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 06

One more day until a full week of December is gone.  Why can't months like February or March move as quickly as December always seems to go by?  Maybe it's because there's no such thing as a February LEGO calendar with a new build every single day for the month.  Speaking of new daily builds, we'll get to our build for today right after this spoiler-free image:



Alright, today's build is a....well....uh.....yeah, it's one of those.



Okay, I think it's supposed to be an ice sculpture of a bird.  Maybe it's a frozen bird sitting on a frozen water fountain?  No, pretty sure it's an ice sculpture.

While the build itself might leave a bit to be desired, I do appreciate getting some nice transparent pieces including that "crystal"-esque piece which I don't think I owned previously.  



The new-to-me piece saves this build from the terrible 1-out-of-5 rating but I can't go any higher than a 2/5 for today.

After a strong start of four 5/5 builds, we've now hit back-to-back 2/5 duds.  

Overall score this year:  24/30 thus far.

Comments

  1. Yeah... those blue transparent pieces are cool. You're really good at turning lemons into lemonade, because my first reaction (after staring at the second photo with the sculpture) was "what the heck is that?". Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I like to think of myself as a "glass half full" kind of guy!

      Delete

Post a Comment