2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 09

Day 9 is here and with it we are about to leave the "single digits of December."  This month sure is flying by!  What did our final single digit day bring us in our LEGO City Advent Calendar?  Find out after our spoiler-free image of the day:



Today's build was our third minifigure of the calendar - a caroler complete with candle and dual-sided face (the other side shows a happy face).



The candle is rather oversized for the minifigure to hold but it's comical enough that I'll let it go without complaint.  I am glad that LEGO included some sort of accessory, not always easy-to-do for carolers!  



I guess the caroler is meant to go with yesterday's street lamp build.  I still maintain that the light needs to be a bit taller but otherwise it's a nice enough scene I guess.  I do appreciate a more holiday-specific minifigure so I'm giving today's caroler a 4/5 rating.

Overall score this year:  34/45 thus far.  

Comments