2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 10

Happy Sunday, everyone.  My son woke up nice and early today and couldn't wait to open today's LEGO City Advent Calendar door.  Was the early hour wake-up worthwhile?  Find out after today's spoiler-free image.



Today's build consisted of a cute little fireplace complete with a number of masonry bricks (which I always appreciate getting).



It's a lovely little fireplace, though it doesn't exactly go with any of our other mini builds thus far.  That being said, the calendar does come with a playmat and this year's playmat has two big rooms on it so there is a few spots to place the fireplace (which I appreciate).  I'm giving this build a 4/5 mostly thanks to the masonry bricks!



I guess if nothing else, the fireplace can keep our caroler warm.

Overall score this year:  38/50 thus far.  A solid first ten days for sure!

Comments

  1. Another solid build. I don't have a Lego city, but I feel like this could be use as an outdoor oven in someone's backyard or something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment