2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 11

Normally, I start my Advent Calendar posts with a spoiler-free image of the day's door (basically the number of the day).  Today, however, was such a beautiful drive to work that I'm going to share a view from commute instead.  



We had a bit of snow last night that stuck only to the trees - and couple that with some rare sun during the morning hours and it ended up being a stunning drive to work.  I don't mind snow if I don't have to shovel it (or drive in it)!

Now, on to today's build from our 2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar:



That's our fourth minifigure of the calendar and it's a video game player.  Arguably not a holiday themed character, but then again, I hope to spend some time during the holidays playing video games so maybe the figure is on point after all!  That controller looks a lot like a PS5 controller (even more on point for me as I recently bought a PS5).  



While the minifigure might not count as a holiday figure for a lot of people, it works well enough for me.  Couple that with the headphone piece that's new to me and you've got a day's build that I'll call a perfect 5/5!

Overall score this year:  43/55 thus far.

Comments

  1. Impressed with the accessories. It almost feels like this guy could be in one of those CMF blind bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a video game player in a CMF at some point in time (same controller included if I'm not mistaken).

      Delete

Post a Comment