2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 13 and 14

I missed yesterday's LEGO City Advent Calendar opening so you get two door's worth of goodies in today's post (right after this spoiler-free image).


Day 13:



Day 13 brings us the conclusion of a three-day arc of builds.  We started with a video game player, then got his computer and desk.  Finally, on Day 13, we got his chair (complete with a little lever to raise and lower it).  Perhaps not overly festive to most people, I'll admit that I liked the trio of days quite a lot.  The chair, in particular, used a new-to-me piece for the arms and so I'll call this one a winner.  



I'm giving it a 5/5, not so much for the chair itself but rather for how I feel about the trio of builds all together.

Overall score this year:  52/65 thus far.

Next, Day 14:



Day 14's build gives us our fifth minifigure of the calendar.  That's more quite generous as we are currently getting a minifigure every three days (technically, one every 2.8 days but who's counting)?  I especially like today's hair/hat combo piece as well as the printed cell phone tile.  I do have some questions about that dog cookie...I can only assume tomorrow's build will include a puppy?



Even the back printing on the torso looks good - another easy 5/5 for me!  Definitely a solid couple of days.

Overall score this year:  57/70 thus far.

Comments

  1. The gamer trio is easily a 5/5 for me as well. Sure hope tomorrow's build includes a puppy. Lego cities can never have enough dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment