2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 16

Only nine more days until Christmas!  Let's get to today's LEGO City Advent Calendar build as soon as we scroll past our spoiler-free image of the day!



Today's build is this nice little grandfather clock. 



I do say "little" though because I feel like it needs to be another brick or two higher to look like a proper grandfather clock.  No matter, it's still a nice looking build and I always appreciate getting more clock faces.  



This year's Advent Calendar has produced a few items for a minifig's living room.  We now have the clock, a fireplace, and a table (with cat).  

As far as giving today's clock build a grade, it's a tough one.  I like the overall look and the idea behind the minibuild, but I can't help but wish the clock were at least one or two bricks taller.  In the end, I'm giving this one a 3/5.

Overall score this year:  62/80 thus far.

Comments

  1. Looking good. Yeah, you should find a couple loose brown bricks to work into the middle of that clock to extend it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... it should be a little taller, but it's still a really cool build.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment