2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 17

 After today, there will be only seven more doors to open in our LEGO City Advent Calendar.  What does today's door hold?  Find out right after our spoiler-free image of the day.  



Today, we found the requisite Christmas tree build that's in pretty much every LEGO City Advent calendar.  To the LEGO company's credit, I do think every single tree has had a different building technique (which can't be easy at this small of a scale).  As for this year's tree build itself, I have to say that I really like it.  The corner slope pieces, in particular, are a great idea.



We've got a full-fledged living room going on  now!  


All told, a successful build for sure.  My son loved this one as well so I've got to give it a 5/5.  

Overall score this year:  67/85 thus far.

Comments

  1. Solid looking tree. The only thing that's a little off are the lights (being on the same row).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's a good call. I wonder if staggering the cheese slopes and lights would look better?

      Delete

Post a Comment