2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 19

It's the final day of December that begins with a "1."  Clearly, Christmas is nearly here and with it will come the end of our LEGO City Advent Calendar fun.  However, no need to fret about that quite yet as we still have a number of days to go including today's build right after today's spoiler-free image.



For Day 19, we get more from the inside of a LEGO minifig's house.  More specifically, we get a table, a giant turkey, and a candelabra.  



Initially, I was prepared to give today's build a low score because it is kind of dull (not even a chair included)?  However, I do like getting the large turkey pieces and I think that's my first LEGO candelabra (it's a single mold piece with two flame pieces attached).  On the other hand, the turkey does just sit freely on the red 2x2 tile which means it can fall off the table incredibly easily.  Put it all together and you get a fairly pedestrian build but not one that's truly bad.  I'm giving this one a 2.5/5.  Yeah, I'm not happy about introducing decimals either but this build begs to be get a middle-of-the-road score!

Here's our updated living space for this year's advent calendar - looks pretty good if you ask me!



Overall score this year:  73.5/95 thus far.

Comments

  1. I think I got the same turkey in my Millenium Falcon holiday diorama set. Haven't had any time to build it... and since there's only 2 more days until Christmas... I'll probably save it for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment