2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 21

Today's LEGO City Advent Calendar build was a total surprise to me...but first you'll have to scroll past today's spoiler-free image:



Day 21 brought us a true surprise - a Mrs. Claus figure complete with a lovely dark green snowboard.  



Even better, Mrs. Claus has a double-sided face...and a gorgeous torso print to go along with what I believe is my first every LEGO snowboard in dark green. 



All told, today's build is one of my favorites of the full calendar thus far.  I'd give Mrs. Claus a 6 out of 5 if my own rules allowed such things.  As it stands, an easy 5/5 for today!

Overall score this year:  83.5/105 thus far.

Comments

  1. I'm reading these a little out of order (I think)... but love that Lego hooked her up with a snowboard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment