2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 24

We made it!  Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!  Christmas Eve is always a bit bittersweet - the anticipation of Christmas is all but over, and yet, the best day is yet to come.  Unfortunately for our LEGO City Advent Calendar, today is the final day...and while I do have my usual spoiler-free image to lead off today's post, I don't think there's any real surprise as to what we'll find behind the final door!



Door #24 gave us our usual ending to City Advent Calendars, namely, a Santa Claus figure.  



To the LEGO Company's credit, the Santa figures are usually slightly different (and/or they come with slightly different accessories) but this year's figure is rather run-of-the-mill.  It's hard to give Santa a terrible score but I think to get a 5/5 he'd have had to come with some more unique accessories.  As it stands, I'm giving this one a 3/5.



FINAL score this year:  90.5/120 thus far.  That's an average score of 3.77 per door which is quite good...actually, it's great!  I'll be interested to see how future Advent Calendars stack up to this year's edition as I thought this year was quite a strong showing.  

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Comments

  1. How many advent calendar Santas has Lego produced? Have you ever thought about comparing and ranking them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have five or six from various calendars (and maybe a Winter Village set or two). I've been hit or miss on which years I actually get the LEGO City calendar so I know I don't have them all!

      Delete
  2. Oops... almost forgot... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too (a little late on my end)!

      Delete

Post a Comment