Finishing off LEGO Collectible Minifigures: Series 4

A couple of days ago, I was browsing eBay when I found the final minifigure that I needed for my Series 4 set (at a reasonable price).  It's been years, but I am finally the proud owner of the Viking minifig:


The Viking comes with a sweet helmet with pearl gold horns.  He also has a two-piece axe and a shield with an interesting print of knots and dragon heads on it.

Series 4 was still quite early in the Collectible Minifigure line and as such many of the minifigs of the time lacked a lot of detail on the back of the torsos.  The Viking is one such figure who wasn't given any back printing at all!



Overall, I'm certainly happy to have the set complete - and it's nice to end with a minifig that I actually like.  Of course, I think many people out there like the Viking figure as he's historically gone for fairly high prices.  I definitely lucked out in getting him for something more reasonable.  Even better, LEGO recently released a Viking Village set (which I received for Christmas as a gift, but have not yet built).  I think this Viking should fit in wonderfully with that set once I get it assembled!  


So menacing!  

Comments

  1. Congratulations on completing the series! I've watched some reviews on that Viking Village set. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to build it but I don't where to put it! That's the main reason it is still in the box...LEGO takes up an awful lot of space.

      Delete

Post a Comment