Day 17: 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar (LEGO 60063)

It's hard to believe that it's December 17 already...  That means we are down to our final week of the 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar!  It's been a fun ride so far - and I have to admit that I love knowing I get some new little LEGO thing to build each day...I'm just like a five year old kid, what can I say?!

Speaking of kids, today's mini build is a little sled designed to be carted behind the policeman's snowmobile from yesterday.

The sled is perfect for holding one of the kids plus a pair of ice skates in the little yellow storage bin.  I think I would have preferred the storage bin to match better (maybe have it dark blue) but I guess the yellow makes it stand out more.

I will admit that all the colors from the various Advent Calendar builds make for a rather appealing LEGO City when they are all together in spot!

Comments