More Series 15 Minifigures: How'd I Do?!

A couple of weeks ago I found myself in Target.  And, as usual when I'm Target, I had to make a beeline to the toy section to check out their supply of LEGO.  There wasn't much in terms of sets that interested me, but they did have some more of the Series 15 Collectible Minifigure blind packs.

In the past, I had already opened ten (which were all different and inspired me to review the entire Series 10 lineup of figures) plus another five packs a week or so later.  Now, a month later, it's time for four more packs.

Will I finally land the final four figures that I need?  Up until these packs, I needed (in order of most to least wanted):

  • Frightening Knight
  • Janitor
  • Tribal Lady
  • Jewel Thief

I obviously would love to go four-for-four and be done with this set - but we all know that's not going to happen.  Let's see what did happen...

Pack 1:

Yeah, yet another copy of Faun.  I started my previous set of five packs by opening up a Faun as well.  can you say trade bait?

Pack 2:

Not a new figure, but I certainly don't mind landing an extra farmer figure.  More printed pigs are always appreciated - and the farmer is a generally useful figure as well.  Heck, maybe I'll even work in an actual farm in my custom LEGO city at some point.

Pack 3:

Woo!  A figure that I actually needed - the Janitor with his trusty mop.  I love the City inspired figures (usually) and so I was happy to see a figure representing the clean-up side of LEGO City (as opposed to cops, robbers, or firefighters).

Pack 4:

Well, at least I got one figure I needed.  Seriously though, the Shark figure is pretty cool - and I know the costumed figures only seem to go up in value over time so maybe someday I'll be able to flip this one for one of the many costumed figures that I'm missing from previous minifigure series.

All things considered, I guess I'm happy enough with my four packs.  The Farmer is a perfectly fine figure to get multiple of (especially because he comes with a pig) and the Shark guy will probably be one of the more valuable figures from the set in the long term.  Obviously landing the Janitor was a huge victory since that was one of four missing figures...and the Faun figure?  Well, he's trade bait...surely someone still needs/wants him?

Comments

  1. My family's favorite figures are the various animal costume characters. I wish I'd put more effort into getting them when they were new, as these minifigs don't seem to go down in price as time goes by. My collecting interests are all competing for limited resources.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment