Four Brand New Series 3 LEGO Minifigures (including Gorilla Suit Guy)

I'm back with what might be the single best haul of LEGO Collectible Minifigures that I've managed to get in quite some time.

That's four different minifigs from way back in Series 3 - a series from before I knew anything about the Collectible Minifigure line...and now it's a series that I own half of the figures - I'd call that a huge success!

Let's take a (quick) closer look at the figures beginning with the race car driver.

The best part of this figure is that he comes with both a helmet and a hair piece.  I like the Octan details on his racing shirt (jacket?) as well.

Next, the sumo wrestler.

I can't say this figure excites me much - but since it was one that I needed that's good enough for me!

The final two figures were my favorites, beginning with the fisherman.

I love his fishing pole (and fish) plus his bright yellow overalls - he would look right at home on a fishing vessel!

And finally, the big "catch" of the lot:

The Gorilla Suit guy is absurdly priced on the secondary market.  I ended up getting all of the minifigures you see here for barely more than what the Gorilla Suit guy often goes for on his own.

That concludes all of my recent LEGO acquisitions.  However, I have been busy on other LEGO-related fronts lately including my custom LEGO city.  In fact, I recently added an entire raised track to complement the lower track (the upper track is electric).  I also connected my new train station, snack shop, and book store (see more about that MOC here).  Finally, I am currently working on a tunnel for my train - something I hope to be able to show off on the blog soon!

Comments