Custom LEGO MOC: Suspension Train Bridge & Crook's Hideout

Throughout this past summer, I kept busy with a whole bunch of LEGO-related projects.  I built myself a new wooden display case for my LEGO Batman collection and I built a new, custom Grocery Store for my rapidly growing LEGO City.  I also had the chance to visit an official LEGO store and, while there, picked up a bunch of pieces plus some sets (none of which I've built yet however)!

In addition to all of that, I also found myself at my local Wal*Mart a few weeks ago when the big box store put a whole lot of LEGO sets on clearance.  For me, the only set of interest was the Spiderman Bridge Battle set - and I was able to grab two copies for under $60 total!  That was clearly the "steal" of the summer in terms of LEGO value...and once I had two bridge sets in my possession I simply knew I had to make a proper suspension bridge.  Three Bricklink orders later (so much for the "steal" of a deal), I had my completed bridge.

If you'd like to see the bridge in a bit more detail, I made a quick video showing off the major parts of the structure.  


My next order of business ought to be to finally get around to rearranging my LEGO City (with the goal of adding in the two tables I bought though fitting everything into the available space may prove to be overly difficult).  Hopefully I'll have more progress to show off before much longer!




Comments