2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 12

Today marks the final day of the first half of the 2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar.  To date, we've discovered four minifigs plus a number of nice micro builds (plus a few duds).  Will we end the first half on a high note?  Find out right after today's spoiler-free image.



Yesterday, we discovered a video game player and now today we get his desk and gaming rig!  



It's a nice little build complete with monitor, mouse, and even the computer box itself serving as one of the supports for the computer desk.  I also appreciate the printed keyboard tile, I can never have enough of those!



As I said yesterday, I don't know if video gaming is exactly holiday themed for a lot of people but for me personally, it works out fine.  I'm giving this one a 4/5 as it's a solid build to go with yesterday's minfig (but on its own, the build isn't anything super special).  

Overall score this year:  47/60 thus far.

That'll do it for today (and with it, the first half of the Advent Calendar).  I can't believe how quickly December is flying by...and it's even faster for me since my son is five and he's smack dab in the middle of the golden age for Christmas joy!

Comments